As part of our regular, year-around program, we organize several initiatives to promote family integration and overall household improvements. These innitiatives are geared to empower our participants to healthy lifestyles, education and consequently economic development.
Some of our regular programs include:
- Soccer Leagues for the whole family (addressing kids and adults separately)
- Fund Raisers to help community members in hardship situations
- Nutrition Classes through the American Diabetes Association
- Cooking classes for the family through Operation Front Line
- Coaches Certifications
- In 2011 we will launch a partnership with West High School
- In 2011 we are planning to start an English Education program for adults in need
- We are planning registration of our competitive teams with Colorado Youth Soccer Association (CYS) in 2011
- In 2011 we will kick off our outdoor adult league
- We want to extend the program to on-site academic tutoring before practices, but that is contingent on facility space and personnel/qualified volunteers
- We want to include access to preventive certified health professionals for the parents of our participants in the following areas: phychotherapy, life-coaching, massage therapist and nutritionist at least once a month.
- We need space for 2011 winter season.
In addition to our regular operations, we organize “special events” to raise funds for operations. Also, we help organize the Mundialito Colorado, in conjuction with VISUM LLC. The Mundialito is an innovative concept started in 2010 where the participants get to play and “live” the experience of a “Mini-World Cup Tournament”.